Supercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a cat with a power and live life any way you choose!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, it's something

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riverstar

Riverstar

Well, it's something - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:15 pm

OOC: YESH! Can I be leader?
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC: Yeah. On one condition. Tell Flamestar about this topic lol!
Back to top Go down
https://superpowercats.forumotion.net
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:00 am

Flamestar appeared from behind a bush. "Sorry. Lostfang was bugging me on a hunting patrol. So what's up?" He saw Riverrunner. "Why are you here?" He hisssed.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:17 pm

"I can't prove to her that Swiftwind fathered my kits." Moonmist said. "No matter what I say. I speak the truth, Riverrunner!"
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:56 pm

"Why yes of course Swiftwind is their father. Who else would it be? They look like him at least a little. Get Swintwind that will prove it." Flamestar said wanting Moon to come with an excuse why he can't come.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar

Riverstar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Riverrunner shook her head. She didnt believe them. The urgency the tone... all lies.
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:40 pm

"It's true. Why don't you believe us? We can't make you trust us anymore." Flamestar said annoyed
Back to top Go down
Riverstar

Riverstar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm

"You guys! I trust you! It's just now it seems strange! You guys sound like your liying!!!
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 pm

"Well we're not, so would you stop bugging us please." Flamestar hated lying.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Moonmist sighed. "If it'd make you feel better, I'll get Swiftwind." she said. She padded off without an answer.

She woke up Swiftwind and explained she needed him to play along to something. "What do you want me to play along to?" he asked. Moonmist sighed. "Pretend you're my mate. Just say you're my kits' father and any other questions, answer like it's real!" she hissed. Swiftwind nodded.

Moonmist pressed against Swiftwind as they came back to Flamestar and Riverstar. "Moonmist told me of what happened here." Swiftwind said. "Moonmist is my mate!"
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"See I told you." Flamestar said a little confused on why he said that. He winked at Moonmist. "Now do you really believe us?"
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Moonmist gave a mean glare at Riverstar. "You see? I told you!"
Back to top Go down
Riverstar

Riverstar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Riverstar glared back at Moonmist. "I see. But you are liying I can tell!" She glared at Flamestar seeing if he would say anything. She advanced on Moonmist then walked back to her camp.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 pm

"Why that stubborn..." Moonmist growled. "Why can't she get it in her head!?" she said so loud it was almost a yell.
Back to top Go down
Riverstar

Riverstar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:39 pm

Riverstar kept walking ignoring Moonmist.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:40 pm

Moonmist sighed. "She knows..." she whispered. "We're doomed." Then, it hit her. She could kill Riverstar..........
Back to top Go down
Riverstar

Riverstar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:42 pm

OOC: Maybe I should be able to read minds!!!! Wait I am a Spellcaster!! I would come back if I wasnt so "mad."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 pm

OOC: Well, I guess you can have some power to see what others see, and think, etc. Just give ti a name and go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riverstar

Riverstar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:46 pm

OOC: I can "Mind Read"
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:47 pm

OOC: Sure. Go ahead.

IC: Swiftwind padded back to camp. Moonmist licked Flamestar. "We have to do something! She knows!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Flamestar said. "I know, but we can't kill her."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 pm

"Well, we can't get it in her head, so we have to do something!" Moonmist said. "You might be able to stay Leader, but I'll be exiled for this. It'd be okay, but it's more dangerous for..." she swallowed. "For the kits."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's something   Well, it's something - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, it's something
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supercats :: SpellClan :: SpellClan Territory-
Jump to: