Supercats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a cat with a power and live life any way you choose!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Empty
PostSubject: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Tinyleaf woke up she felt the soft breaths and warm fur she looked at her side it was Brookkit curled up in her belly but she smelt something sickness she heard a squeal she jumped u and Mistkit was sguirming on the floor "Oh my Starclan whats wrong with her" she mewed sticking her nose into Mistkits cold fur as Brookkit bounded out of the den to flamestars den "Flamestar Flamestar Theres something wrong with Mistkit" she mewed jumping on his back and pawing at it trying to wake him up
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Moonmist bolted up when she saw Tinyleaf leaving. She licked Mistkit. What's going on? Why is she squirming? Is she sick? she thought. Greencough? No, no, it's too early! Poison? Who would poison a kit?

OOC: If you make it poison, I have a little idea to go along with it and I'll PM Tinyleaf what it is if it's poison.
Back to top Go down
https://superpowercats.forumotion.net
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:56 am

Tinyleaf looked down at her kit "Oh what is wrong with her" she mewed starting to lick her kits face
OOC: yes its supposed to be poison but im still thinking about what poison PM me please moonmist
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:13 pm

"I don't know!" Moonmist cried.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Moonmist saw as Mistkit stopped breathing. "No!" she cried. "Tinyleaf, she's dying!"
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Tinyleaf yowled "No! i cant have another person i love die please mMistkit hold on for a bit longer" she mewed but mistkits body was limp brookkit stood over her sister "Mommy Mistkit is just sweeping right" she mewed tinyleaf looked at her "yes but she will be sleeping for a very long time" she mewed sad "Im gonna wash her up in the stream' she lied she was reallly gonna beary Mistkt "Moonmist will you watch Brookkit" she purred grabing mistkits limp body she padded out of the den "Oh starclan how could you do this please ghostmask guide our daughter to starclan" she muttered padding out of camp
OOC:happy thanksgiving guys Razz
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Flamestar woke up and came outside to see Tinyleaf leaving. He followed her. "I'm so sorry, Tinyleaf." He said. Then all of a sudden they heard a tiny squelling. He ran to it. It was a kit that looked just like Mistkit. "Poor kit." He said licking it.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Moonmist looked at Tinyleaf leaving, and kept her kits and Moonmist's apprenticed kits from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:02 pm

Tinyleaf buried Mistkit close to the camp she looked down at the place where her daughter was buried into the soft ground "please go to starclan peacfully little one" she mewed padding back to camp she slid into the nursery her tail dragging on the floor behind her she layed down and Brookkit curled up beside her and she fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Moonmist laid down by her. "I'm so sorry." she said. "I don't know what happened, but may StarClan light her path."
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Tinyleaf smiled a bit "its all right it wasn't your fault i just hope Brookkit can be alive to see her apprentice ceremony," she mewed.As her tail brushed over something small and round she turned around and saw the scarlet berrys of pain and death "Deathberries! someone poinsoned my kit!' she exclaimed
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Moonmist's eyes widened. She looked at her kits. "What?" Blazepaw asked. "We didn't poison her. Leafpaw was with me the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:02 pm

inyleaf closed her eyes "Dont accuse Mistkit is dead thats all that matters" she mewed putting her head on her paws she stared blanklessly at the floor even when brookkit tried to suckle she didnt move her gaze locked aimlessly and sadly her eyes were filled with sorrow and sadness
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Moonmist laid by her. "We'll find out who killed Mistkit. Deathberries don't grow naturally in camp."
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Tinyleaf laid her head down on her paws sadly and closed her eyes and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Moonmist took them carefully out of the Nursery and sniffed them. They weren't carried by a cat, there was the scent of leaved there. She buried the berries, and went to Flamestar's den. "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 am

"You may." He said.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"I think someone poisoned Mistkit. The berries weren't directly carried or moved by a cat, but a cat put them in leaves and brought them to the kit."
Back to top Go down
Flamestar
Admin
Flamestar

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Flame looked shocked. "I want you to find that cat, now."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Moonmist dipped her head. "Yes, Flamestar. But do I have permission to talk to each cat after patrols?"
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 pm

Tinyleaf woke up and ran into Flamestars den "Flamestar,I had a dream and I visited Mistkit and I might know who killed her," she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Moonmist heard someone running out and blinked her eyes open. Seeing Tinyleaf, she followed. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am

Tinyleaf shifted her paws "in my dreams i saw Mistkit and my mate Ghostmask Mistkit was gonna tell me her killer but she started fading ut the killers name started with a B..."
Back to top Go down
Moonmist
Admin
Moonmist

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 pm

"Do you know the rest of the name?" Moonmist asked.
Back to top Go down
Tinyleaf
Warrior
Tinyleaf

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:21 am

Tinyleaf "no i dont"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....   Somethings wrong with Mistkit..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somethings wrong with Mistkit.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supercats :: VampireClan :: VampireClan Camp-
Jump to: